Projects | | Links: Source
Microservice case study for reddit-style voting, written in Clojure and powered by Ring, Compojure and
Doing some basic backend work while exploring the Clojure ecosystem.
- Ranking is based on How Not to Sort by Average Rating
- The code follows the twelve-factor app recommendations
- The application is written in Clojure
- The API is powered by Ring, Compojure and
- API documentation is provided by Swagger.
- Runs inside a Docker container
- Uses RethinkDB for storage