It aims to be the complete package for professionals on the web. It features a blog suitable for both prose and technical documentation, a showcase for projects and a resume that fits with the rest of the design.
It’s best to just see it in action.
Both the PRO and free version includes all of the features listed below:
- Full in-app page loading — no Flash of White, no Flash of Unstyled Content1
- Advanced animations, inspired by Material Design
- A customizable sidebar that turns into a touch-enabled app drawer on mobile
- Near-perfect Google PageSpeed Score2
- Even higher perceived speed thanks to pre-fetching and latency-hiding
- Support for categories and tags — even when hosting on GitHub Pages
- Built-in collection of social media icons
- Author section below each article and multiple authors
- Simple and semantic HTML — can be viewed even with text-based browsers
- Progressive enhancement — sacrifice features, not content
- Google Analytics and Google Fonts support
- Blog layout with pagination
- Syntax highlighting
- Math formulas via LaTeX
- Disqus comments
- RSS feed
- Print layout
usage of 3rd party plugins.