- Structure of
_config.yml has changed
- Social media usernames are now located under
author: social: <platform>: <username>.
disqus is now a top-level entry (moved from
- Now has
google_fonts fields that are mandatory.
- Now defaults to the
blog layout, old style is available via
blog-by-tag layout, see
- Added a lot of social media icons, configurable via
blog layout. Classic, paginated.
- Fonts are configurable via
- Link underlines are now fixed-sized for all font sizes (no thicker lines for headlines, etc)
- Correctly set the meta description field using either the
description field or
post.excerpt as a fallback (used to contain the unmodified markdown).
- Fixed various URL bugs relating to
- Refactoring, preventing code duplications, heavier usage of
Get Social Media Impocalypse on GitHub
A pretentious two-column Jekyll theme, stolen by
@qwtel from Hyde.
This release dramatically increases page load speed.