Here you should be able to find everything you need to know to accomplish the most common tasks when blogging with Hydejack. Should you discover a mistake in the docs (or a bug in general) feel free to open an issue on GitHub.
Buyers of the PRO version can jump straight to installation for pro buyers, or upgrades for pro buyers.
- Install — How to install and run Hydejack.
- Upgrade — You can skip this if you haven’t used Hydejack before.
- Config — Once Jekyll is running you can start editing your config file.
- Basics — How to add different types of content.
- Writing — Producing markdown content for Hydejack.
- Scripts — How to include 3rd party scripts on your site.
- Build — How to build the static files for deployment.
- Advanced — Guides for more advanced tasks.
- LICENSE — The license of this project.
- NOTICE — Parts of this program are provided under separate licenses.
- CHANGELOG — Version history of Hydejack.