Here you should be able to find everything you need to know to accomplish the most common tasks when blogging with Hydejack. Should you think something is missing, please let me know. Should you discover a mistake in the docs (or a bug in general) feel free to open an issue on GitHub.
- Installation – How to install and run Hydejack.
- Migration – You can skip this if you haven’t used Hydejack before.
- Configuration – Once Jekyll is running you can start with basic configuration.
- Basics – How to add different types of content.
- Writing – Producing markdown content for Hydejack.
- Scripts – How to include 3rd party scripts on your site.
- Build – How to build the static files for deployment.
- Advanced – Guides for more advanced tasks.
- Versions – Version history of Hydejack.
- Licenses – Open Source license texts of libraries used by Hydejack.